Under minimum supervision, the Dynamics AX functional support role is responsible for supporting day-to-day business operations in AX system. This position will work closely with business users, project manager and IT staff on identifying, designing and configuring AX business solutions.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related.
- 3+ years working experience in supporting and configuring AX 2012 R3.
- Deep functional knowledge with AX functional modules.
- Experience creating new companies in AX 2012 R3.
- Experience in AX 2012 implementation
- Experience in AX Jobs and Service modules
- Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports.
- Experience installing and configuring AX and related components
- Financial industry experience a plus.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Certification a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills.
- Creative, self-motivated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Support day-to-day business operations in AX system
- Configure AX system to support business needs and processes.
- Configure new modules in AX to support business needs
- Configure new companies in AX as business grows.
- Train business users on new modules in AX.
- Creates and modifies SSRS reports.
- Knows when to use existing AX functionality and when to customize.
- Work with PM and IT staff on new business implementation plans.
- Assists the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSIS/SSRS)
- Works independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team
- Provide assistance to project lead in analysis, design, development, and support of AX system.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Open and read emails on a daily basis.
- Conform with and abide by all EVO’s Corporate Policies and Procedures, and instructions.
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals.
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related documentation.
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with others.
- Must be able to sit for long periods.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays and weekends as needed by management.
Interface with IT groups and business users.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments International is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.