The Manager, Software Development role is responsible for leading, developing and enhancing the EVO Snap* Platform and Products. This position is responsible for collaborating with QA and Product Management to deliver new products and functionality in a timely fashion. You enjoy development at every level: high-level strategic planning, supporting project pitches, guiding a team of developers, and doing hands-on project work. You not only own your work, you own the development team’s work, and take pride in putting out an exceptional product. You will also be responsible for recommending strategies for complex technical problems, assisting in application architecture, production support and troubleshooting, and mentoring team members on the EVO Snap* applications.
- B.S. in computer-related field or equivalent
- 10+ years .NET WCF, WebApi, MVC, and/or .NET
- 10+ years of SQL database programming
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading agile
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and proven
- Expert experience working with source control
tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT) with strong understanding of build automation. Must have working knowledge of GIT branching
- Knowledge of complex build chains and
- Knowledge of PCI.
- Ability to architect software solutions from the
ground up per Marketing and Product-related specifications.
- Ability to work within and leverage existing
architectures and standards.
- Exceptional knowledge in Computer Science
fundamentals data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Proven history of leading within development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (both written and
verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team
members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity.
- Lead the software development projects from idea
to implementation by tracking and managing progress, risks and dependencies.
- Work closely with product, marketing and other
business stakeholders to gather and refine requirements, and release software
in a timely fashion.
- Work with our Security and Coding team to ensure
code is up to all standards
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between
speed and efficiency.
- Develop a deep understanding of the system,
mentor development team, and enforce coding standards.
- Contribute in change control policies, software
builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations.
- Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and
execute programming projects.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented C#.
- Making sure that your team members can follow in
your footsteps by documenting your work.
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related documentation
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with ISOs, co-workers, and vendors
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends as necessary based on business needs
- Must be able to travel domestically
Reports to the SVP – Global
Channel Software. Interface with
internal customers and technical groups.
The preceding position
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments International is
an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair
treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran
status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local