Review, analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the company’s business applications. Design and write code to support existing applications and or design and develop web-based applications to support project needs. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information
technology or a related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 yr. of C# .Net Web
application development and Microsoft SQL database development experience.
- Hands on experience in web development skills
- Experience in Bootstrap & MVC a plus.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft .NET
- Must be proficient in system development life
- Experience in Financial industry a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent listening, presentation and
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical
and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work independently, resolve
conflicts, and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities, work
collaboratively, and meet objectives.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong
customer service skills.
- Creative, self-motivated with good analytical
and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work
- Proficient in Windows based computer
applications (Microsoft Office).
- Design and develop web-based applications utilizing
Microsoft .NET technologies, with a proficiency in C# development.
- Perform maintenance and modifications of
programs currently in production.
- Modify or expand coding to accomplish specified
- Create and support windows client-server/web
applications developed in house.
- Maintain high development standards through the
defined SDLC disciplines.
- Unit-test modified programs to ensure user data
accuracy and modifications have no adverse impact on systems operation.
- Assist project manager or other department team
and management members in defining and creating all project documentation.
- Update programs historical and procedural
documentation to reflect modifications.
- Make decisions based on determining the method
of how to resolve problems as well as determine the impact the method used will
- Refer any problems or situations that users may
be experiencing to the Team Lead and/or Development Manager.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with
managers and clients.
- Provide documentation for Operations and System
Development to reflect system and job flow.
- Provide assistance to project lead in analysis,
design, development, and support for in-house developed applications.
- Assist the project lead in coordinating with
management the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of
expectations for those timelines.
- Assist in the creation of documentation for
- Open and read emails on a daily basis.
- Conform with and abide by all federal, state,
local regulations, EVO’s Corporate Policies and Procedures, and instructions.
- Participate in any/all training and educational
activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in
your department goals.
- Practice and comply with all regulations
promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary
company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly
on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a
telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related
- Must be able to establish and maintain
productive, positive and cooperative relationships with ISO’s co-workers, etc.
- Must be able to sit for long periods.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays and
weekends as needed by management.
Report to the Development Manager. Interface with
internal and external customers (i.e., other team members, QA Dept., Database
Developers, Management, End-Users, etc.).
The preceding position description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this
EVO Payments International is an equal opportunity
employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or
any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.