EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading publicly held payments processor and acquirer for merchants, independent sales organizations, financial institutions, government organizations and multinational corporations located throughout North America and Europe. This role supports the B2B Sales Development by focusing on setting up B2B opportunities for our regional sales reps in assigned territories throughout the U.S. through outbound calls.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Sales experience, especially in B2B or Financial Services
- Ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email)
- Knowledge of merchant and bank products/services and/or payment sales experience
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills
- Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment
- Strong communication including oral and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Lead Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emails
- Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone
- Conduct daily database lead management including capturing, entering, updating, tracking, reporting, and setting leads
- Meet monthly Sales Opportunity quotas
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA)
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related documentation
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with ISOs, co-workers, and vendors
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays and weekends as necessary based on business needs
Report to the Manager, Inside Sales. Interface with internal and external customers (Sales, Partners, Agents, and Merchants).
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.