We are excited to welcome a dynamic Research Analysis Specialist, for our B2B division, to our growing Cincinnati, OH office. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: As a Research Analysis Specialist, you will focus on researching potential clients for key company information, contact information, and actionable sales angles.
What will you be doing?
- Working to generate actionable angles for our sales teams through individual prospect research; both on the company and individual employee level. This is done through the cleaning, updating, and adding of information to our Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Assisting with lead entry and research from a variety of sources; referral partners, software partners, industry verticals, client partnerships, and more
- Working with our sales teams to provide on-demand research to assist with hard-to-find or incorrect information
- Understanding of Excel reporting, Salesforce.com report creation and maintenance, to helping manage new client information in the system
- Performing related projects and duties as needed
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Motivated high performer
- Strong analytical, problem solving, strategic thinking, and decision-making skills required
- Demonstrated ability to execute and get important work done effectively
- Ability to understand complex processes and procedures
- Detail oriented
- Ability to utilize effective time management skills; work effectively under pressure and set personal deadlines, while working with limited supervision required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to frequent or unexpected changes in the work focus and be able to adjust approach or method to best fit the current situation required
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.