We are excited to welcome a dynamic Senior Account Executive, Software Sales to our growing Anaheim office. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? We’re growing by leaps and bounds through numerous acquisitions and our recent successful IPO. Our unique and diverse culture nurtures and supports personal and professional growth, facilitating internal promotion. Our substantial growth and internal promotions have allowed us the opportunity to add extraordinary talent to our team!
The goal of the role: Our Sales Account Executive will be tasked with selling Nodus software across the US, with EVO electronic payment solutions integrated into ERP’s.
What will you be doing?
- Sales of Nodus software with electronic payment solutions integrated with ERPs (Microsoft and/or Oracle) through telesales calls and demos
- Sales will take place to new customers via new partner relationships
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quota by driving new sales through identifying, closing and maintaining positive and proactive relationships with partner accounts
- Attend, travel and represent Nodus at tradeshows when needed
- Handle questions/complaints, provide appropriate/alternative solutions in a timely manner and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction on all software related inquiries
- Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Update and maintain prospects/customers information in company CRM
- Build and maintain relationships with end users and partners
- Self-generate leads in order to win new business
- Learn the Nodus solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 60 days of hire date
- Routinely utilize and practice using Nodus products in order to properly demonstrate the product capabilities to potential and current clients (including: creating and conducting presentations, webinars and product demonstrations)
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- This position is in-house position. You will be required to work from the Nodus head office currently located in Anaheim, CA during the hours of 8 AM Pacific to 5 PM Pacific
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience selling proprietary software with ERP (Microsoft or Oracle) integration, preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales, software sales cycles as well as payment gateways and processors experience, preferred
- Experience in the software industry and launching integrated payments solutions, preferred
- Understanding of cloud based applications and experience with SaaS delivery model, preferred
- Understanding of the channel system (ISO, VAR, System Integrators and their revenue model) preferred
- Strong customer support experience and proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong customer service and presentation skills with ability to make outgoing calls for lead generation and qualification
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess good organizational skills
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to think strategically
- Possess people skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- Strategy development and project management skills
- Internet knowledge/base navigation and use required
- Ability to work independently required
- Ability to travel as requested
- Business acumen to understand customer’s business processes, eCommerce and accounts receivable process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.