The Senior Administrator is responsible for system security and configuration standards including but not limited to: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software; for secured and standardized provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the Information Technology group. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- High School or equivalent experience and 3 to 5
years of Systems Administrator work experience in banking or finance industry;
credit card processing preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science generally
preferred. MCP, MCSE, or equivalent certification required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server operating
systems 2008 and 2012.
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory and domain
management skills and demonstrated capability designing the Active Directory
- Experienced with Group Policy Management
- Experience with some, but not limited to the
following hardware and software products – Microsoft Exchange, Raritan,
Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Servers,
Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Desktop Computers and Peripherals, Microsoft
Office Suite 2016, Printers, Solarwinds, Desktop Central, AD Manager.
- Strong technical experience in a Windows
networking and server support environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong professional oral and written communications
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources
to technical issues appropriately
- Good understanding of support tools, techniques,
and how technology is used to provide outstanding IT services.
- Good data entry skills to ensure quick and
accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a
fast moving environment.
- Ability to maintain cooperative working
relationships with team and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High energy, enthusiastic and proactive
- Aptitude to work under pressure and be highly
- Capable of determining accurate timelines and
- Strong service awareness of all organization’s
key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Proficient in Windows based computer
applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and
configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop, contribute to and maintain installation
and configuration procedures and standards.
- Vulnerability and incident management. (PCI,
SOX, SSAE16 standards)
- Research and recommend innovative, and where
possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our existing
resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as
- Create and set up user accounts, permissions and
passwords, and change, and delete user accounts as requested.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software
failures. Coordinate and communicate
with impacted parties.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular
basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new
services as necessary.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware
upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as
- Suggest and provide IT solutions to business and
- Ensure that all it equipment complies with
- Create and execute project plans for IT projects
that are assigned.
- Manage email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Provide training and technical support for users
with varying levels of it knowledge and competence.
- Work closely with other
departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- Identify tests and install patches, service
packs and security upgrades for Windows servers.
- Provide Help Desk backup support as needed, and support
Citrix access for all users.
- Provide remote access solution implementation
and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Communicate with customers as required: keeping
them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or
- Participate in any/all training and educational
activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in
your department goals.
- Practice and comply with all regulations
promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary
company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned
- Occasional travel to other locations to support
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly
on the telephone and in person
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a
telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related
- Must be able to establish and maintain
productive, positive and cooperative relationships with ISOs, co-workers, and
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends as necessary
based on business needs
- Must be able to travel domestically,
Reports to Manager, IT Systems Administrators. Interface with internal and external customers (i.e., IT team members, Management, End-Users and Business Partners).
The preceding position
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments International is
an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair
treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran
status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local