EVO Payments is a leading payments processor and acquirer for merchants, financial institutions, government organizations and multinational corporations located throughout North America and Europe. A key part of EVO’s success is dependent upon providing competitive and easy to integrate eCommerce solutions to our clients which include merchants and ISVs.
The Senior, Product Manager – eCommerce Solutions will be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall eCommerce product strategy for EVO US and Canada. This includes development and enhancement of our eCommerce gateway and related products as well as serving as the EVO expert of the overall eCommerce marketplace. Responsibilities will include ongoing management of the full product life cycle – product vision, requirements, development, launch, enhancement, maintenance and EOL.
The incumbent will set the product vision based on input gathered from internal sales and relationship staff, market observation, vendor input, etc. This will require the management of several initiatives simultaneously. The incumbent, will also have the responsibility to revise priorities and timelines to achieve the company objectives. While the focus of the role is on the EVO proprietary eCommerce solutions the incumbent will additionally have responsibility for any 3rd party eCommerce solutions we utilize, including responsibility for managing the related relationships.
- 8+ years in the payment industry required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of eCommerce Product Management experience required
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce related PCI and card brand regulations required
- Demonstrate initiative and be capable of self-managing with little direction.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals or groups.
- Ability to work with development teams in multiple locations
- Communicate technical concepts and requirements clearly to both development and business resources
- Handle multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as a liaison between vendors, and internal departments.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors.
- Assume leadership role and motivate project team to meet stringent timelines.
- Set product vision and effectively communicate it to management, business development and technical staff
- Understand and apply card brand and PCI requirements to the assigned products
- Own end-to-end responsibility for product lifecycle.
- Coordinate with other Product Managers, Accounting, IT, Software and Development, Marketing, Training, and Client Services.
- Maintain successful relationships with vendors, and act as the first point of contact for vendors.
- Define Implementation’s KPIs and oversee tracking and reporting of performance to ensure quality of service.
- Promote EVO’s mission, core values and strategic objectives by providing consistent communication, reporting tools and establishing department goals/objectives to follow.
- Collaborate with senior leadership on departmental financial guidelines and manage to budget.
- Drive team excellence and a culture of building relationships while delighting customers and partners and internal stakeholders.
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
- Office environment and remote field work.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related documentation.
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with ISOs, co-workers, and vendors.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays and weekends as necessary based on business needs.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 30%
Reports to the SVP, Product Development. Interface with internal and external customers (Sales, Partners, Agents, and Merchants).
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.