We are excited to welcome a dynamic Software Developer to our growing Denver, CO office. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the EVO Snap payments platform. In this role, you will work to strengthen our code bases and components of our platform, implementing solutions to difficult problems and leaving the code stronger than when you found it. We want someone to join a smart and complex team and help us continue to move forward. The best candidate will be a fun and bright developer, honest, self-motivated to fit into our vibrant Denver office.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in the SDLC to create features and resolving bugs and defects, including design reviews, recommending solutions, coding, code reviews, unit tests, and integration tests
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to assigned components
- Communicating well with all team members around implementation details and design
- Performing related projects and duties as needed
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 4 years of software development, programming and analytical experience
- 3 years of relational database work experience
- Strong working knowledge in .NET (C#) preferred
- Working knowledge in TFS, MSBuild, git
- Preferred knowledge in WCF, SQL Server, web services, MVC Razor, and Active MQ
- Preferred history working in an agile(ish) environment, specifically scrum(ish)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with limited supervision in a team environment
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.