- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High school diploma required.
- 3 years of channel and/or merchant services experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- Strong customer services focus and detail orientation.
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- A critical focus on accuracy.
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives.
- Ability to work independently, but with a team focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and research an issue; conveying of urgency when necessary, while managing the issue to closure.
- Ability to follow up with an issue/project until completion.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite) and other applications and systems as necessary.
- Facilitate all Post Sales functions related to new merchants; assist in boarding of new merchants.
- Maintain current knowledge of EVO products, services and processes. Attend all new product and service training sessions as assigned by supervisor.
- Monitor application cycle to ensure merchant is boarded and equipment is deployed on timely basis.
- Perform QA of essential merchant setup fields in internal databases.
- Record and track boarding activities and exceptions in Salesforce.
- Outbound/inbound calls and communications with merchants and POS resellers to assist in submitting pends when additional information needs to be supplied to the Apps and Underwriting Department
- Assist with additional needs for initial setup (Paperwork, Additional Adds, Gift cards, etc.)
- Assist with any merchant boarding notifications, setup issues and product and/or service add-ons within the first 30 days of setup.
- Responsible for documenting and communicating pends on a daily basis to management and associated Sales Account Executive
- Identify and escalate obstacles that prevent account openings within set service level.
- Provide updates to the team when paperwork, agreements, forms, services, etc. are updated within the company to make sure that the most up-to-date knowledge is maintained.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned, and this means any other duties required by management daily and weekly that may be outside the rim of responsibilities within the Sales Coordinator role.
- Schedule flexibility requiring earlier or later start/end times due to workload.
- Multi-tasking and adapting to change is important for this position.
- Enter data into various account boarding systems.
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
- Office environment.
- Must be able to speak audibly and intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate (manual dexterity) a telephone headset, calculator, and computer keyboard, paperwork, etc.
- Must be able to see to read related documentation.
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work extended / alternate hours as necessary based on business needs.
Report to the Manager, New Account Boarding. Interface with internal and external customers (i.e. Chargebacks, Settlements, Merchants, etc.).
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.